Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

From Regional to State Tourney

Posted by KLmeBRUCE 
From Regional to State Tourney
February 10, 2019 04:44PM
To all our paddling Friend's: I have to proclaim with much pride that Allan placed 3rd in the Kentucky High School Regional Wrestling tourney this weekend in Lexington at 132 Lbs. This allows him to advance to the Kentucky High School State Wrestling Tourney on Feb. 15&16, at the Alltech Arena at the KY Horse Park, (same time as the film festival). While we may not make it to the festival, please send him any extra BWA energy available, we appreciate it. Hope to see everyone on the water next time.

They call me Bruce!

Bruce Friend

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2019 06:48PM by KLmeBRUCE.
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_3387.JPG (69.5 KB)
Re: From Regional to State Tourney
February 10, 2019 08:57PM
Great work Allan! How awesome Bruce, I was a college wrestler and can attest to the continuous grinding work it takes for a young person to be successful in the sport. There is no such thing as an off season. Tell him were proud and cheering for him in the tourney!
February 11, 2019 08:16AM
Cool beans and all around Kudos to Allan. We'll miss y'all at the festival. Good luck!

_

Hanley Loller

"It's plum amazing what you can do when you damn well got no choice."
--Rickie Dale Larson
February 11, 2019 09:56AM
Bruce,
Congratulations to Allan, that is really cool and good news. BTW, I have other good news...the NPFF is this weekend, the 15th and 16th, not the 22nd and 23rd, so he could still do both unless he needs to train during that weekend or take care of other matters preparing for the big tourney. Ya'll come down and boat with me sometime this winter or spring...
Brent
February 11, 2019 10:34AM
Good catch Brent. Yes Bruce, that's correct. You can have you wrestling match and eat chili too.

_

Hanley Loller

"It's plum amazing what you can do when you damn well got no choice."
--Rickie Dale Larson
Ace
February 11, 2019 04:34PM
That's great news! congrats to Allen
February 11, 2019 06:52PM
Thank you so much, I'll have to review how to read a calendar between matches. Details, details, I fixed it.
They call me Bruce
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.