Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nolichucky this Sunday

Posted by brentaustin 
Nolichucky this Sunday
November 22, 2018 08:53PM
I am going to meet some friends this Sunday at the Nolichucky. Currently it appears to be Amelia and some of her friends, me, Chief and Betsy, Denver and maybe Scotty and Lou. Looking to meet at campground around 10 and work out the shuttle. Supposed to be in the 60s...
Brent
Re: Nolichucky this Sunday
November 24, 2018 10:20AM
Turning into a party tomorrow. Todd Harbour is joining us, as will Suzie Q and YT, with special guest from Colorado, Jessica Cook and another girl rolling with her. Noli is 1870 currently and going up. Should be great tomorrow. If anyone sees this (can't go to FaceCrack for these nuggets) and decides to join us from Lexington, if you could pick up my telephone charger from Clay, and bring it, that would be sweet. Tee hee. Text me if anyone wants to reach me at 859-321-7588 about stuff today or tomorrow.

Pigeon is running a nice 1550 and going up and the Little is almost 2.5 right now, so there are options this afternoon here in Cosby, TN.

Brent
November 26, 2018 10:16AM
So, no one must have seen this message or they had better things to paddle, because not only did I not get my phone charger, I did not hear a peep from Kentucky, except for Chief, YT, Todd Harbour, Scott Mills, and then on top of that BWA contingent, we had Amelia, Jessica Cook, Diane (in an oar rig) with her dog Ginger, Suzie Jacques, her bf Ryan and two others of their buds from Asheville. A nice warm day of about 60 degrees with nearly 3000 cfs in the river. Nice and juicy and quite enjoyable since it was so manageable at that level. We got back to Cosby before dark. Great day out there.
Brent
Ace
November 28, 2018 02:41PM
Brent,
I think the holiday weekend had most of us doing the family thing up here.
Keep posting and letting us know what conditions look like in the park. At least some of us still read the forum and I hope to get down there as soon as I can
Ben Murphy
November 28, 2018 11:37PM
Cool Ben. Come down and paddle. Stay tuned. More rain coming. Maybe the Little will be back in play this weekend. Won't take much. SYOTR
Brent
November 29, 2018 10:17AM
Hoping for rain this weekend!!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.