Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Paddle Opportunities

Posted by Kayak1ky 
Paddle Opportunities
February 06, 2018 05:38PM
Weather Armageddon coming. Ice North of Lexington, rain South. I vote for the rain. If opportunities do happen and you are not working, let's paddle.

Tried to put this on Facebook but fucked it up.

859-533-3575 call or text

Tattooed and Retired
Re: Paddle Opportunities
February 07, 2018 09:40AM
Dallas Madco has water. Middle prong of Otter is full and running over a foot best guess. That means that Muddy should be there too but who knows at what level. Post here if anybody is meeting up in Madco. I may try to get over there to oakley wells and take a look at it.
February 07, 2018 12:46PM
Just got a PIC of Muddy and it at bottom of Becca which is a pretty juicy level!

Joe W.
February 07, 2018 07:29PM
I have received about an inch and a half of rain at my valley home gauge in Knoxville (which usually gets less rain than the mountains) as of 7PM today (Wed). The gauges show almost everything running in TN but not sure what will hold. I bet the Little and or the Tellico will be in play this weekend. Maybe more rain coming.
February 07, 2018 08:01PM
My gauge was much less but there was a lot of water in the park. Had a nice lap on Big Creek at about 3.6'. Greenbrier was about 3.3 at 1 p.m. today. Little is 3.5 now, and will be good tomorrow and still in play for a few days after that. More rain coming this weekend too.
I am paddling in the morning and then out until Sunday for boating...
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.