Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boating this weekend - January 26-28

Posted by brentaustin 
Boating this weekend - January 26-28
January 25, 2018 11:31AM
Word. Party at the Nolichucky this weekend. Aquarius party with some birthdays happening. Noli is steady around 1100 and it looks like it should hold for several days in the upper 50s. Rain on Sunday. USA Raft is under new ownership and also just purchased the NOC compound. Great location for events, like this weekend. Even better for a Spring Clinic now that Elkhorn City is not a viable contender...
Skobotin!
Brent
Re: Boating this weekend - January 26-28
January 25, 2018 11:39AM
I'm interested

Robert W.
January 25, 2018 12:03PM
Cool Robert. Always good to boat with you. I am thinking about heading over in the morning and paddling sometime around noon or one with the Mellos. Probably paddle it again on Saturday. Then, depending on what the rain looks like it might do, I may stay the night and rock out or I might head back to the Smokies if there is water there close to the hot tub...Since the Noli is just under two hours away, I am kinda flexible...
Brent
January 25, 2018 12:05PM
I won't make it for a Friday paddle but I might head down after work. What do you do with Canyon when you're on the Nolichucky?

Robert W.
January 25, 2018 01:20PM
Robert,
I plan to bring Canyon. Will leave him tied up to the truck most likely while on the river. Look forward to seeing you.
Brent
January 26, 2018 06:18PM
Brent, word from the Beehive is we're headed to BSF not Noli. Robert asked me to let you know.

Ben Mudd
BWA Treasurer
February 09, 2018 08:17AM
Ben,
By the way, I did get this message on my way to the BSF and I really appreciate it. We did not have to wait and beta like that is good to have so we don't wait on anyone. I love the BWA Forum!
Brent
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.