Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Daddy's Creek Race

Posted by justinb 
Daddy's Creek Race
December 06, 2017 12:19PM
I've never ran Daddys. It's on my hit list to do soon and I'd like to get a run on it before the Daddys race which is the first Saturday in January with flow above 1.4. If you plan to head that way this year still, please make sure to give me a heads up. Just food for thought.......

Also, who wants to do the race in January? Looks like lots of fun.

Boles
Re: Daddy's Creek Race
December 06, 2017 12:19PM
Catoosa hunt schedule. Looks good after this weekend.

[decastongrene.com]

Boles
December 08, 2017 06:26PM
Maybe over Christmas Break I'm off 12/22 to 1/8 but have a couple days of family commitment. It is a classic run with a few solid class IVs and lots of IIIs. With luck you can do Yellow Creek (micro creeking) into Daddys.
Chief
December 08, 2017 06:41PM
I wanna go. I am off during the same time frame and otherwise hovering close to the crib - north side Park baby! I could be induced for some Caney Fork action too, over on the Plateau, if we get some water soon...right now I would be stoked to see the Little fire up a bit. Snowing on us here, about 3 inches today, but that is not going to do much - yet. Come on winter rains. We dancin...
Brent
December 08, 2017 10:47PM
Don't know this run nearly well enough to race it but would like to learn it. I'm in if variables align

Wes
December 10, 2017 12:31PM
Hey Chief and Brent,
I have those couple of weeks off too and am anxious to fire up some creeking action. I am in for shenanigans!
Storzee
January 09, 2018 12:26PM
Has the race happened yet?

Todd H.
January 11, 2018 08:07PM
Todd,
I don't think so. They do not run unless the water is projected to be at least 1.6' on the Antioch Gauge at the put in for the upcoming weekend. It has not been there to my knowledge in 2018 yet.
Chief
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.