Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gauley this weekend (Oct. 7th and 8th)

Posted by Hanleyk1 
Gauley this weekend (Oct. 7th and 8th)
October 02, 2017 11:56AM
Heading to the Gauley Thursday night. Planning on boating Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday is an Upper Gauley day. Saturday the same, but possibly extended to a marathon. We'll just have to wait and see. Sunday is up in the air, but definitely not a marathon.

Contact me if you're interested.

_

Hanley Loller

"It's plum amazing what you can do when you damn well got no choice."
--Rickie Dale Larson

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2017 11:57AM by Hanleyk1.
Re: Gauley this weekend (Oct. 7th and 8th)
October 02, 2017 09:34PM
Phillip, joe Wheatley, possibly others, and myself are in for sat and sun! Joe and myself are bad a$$ lower dudes. Phillip(of course I don't wanna speak for him) could join you on the upper on sat. We are heading that way sat am. Am stoked for round two of our awesome gauley river! Shall we talk later in the week? Ok, cool!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2017 08:37AM by joewbwa.
October 02, 2017 09:43PM
Sorry. I shouldn't speak for anyone on here. IM a lowly lower kinda guy. But those I mentioned and myself are in for this coming weekend.
October 03, 2017 09:53PM
I'm heading east to the Gauley this weekend as well, planning on heading Friday morning. Depending on if anybody wants to boat Friday will depend on what time we leave. Jess is coming with and we are going to r2 Saturday. look forward to it boys. I'm assuming we are staying at Tawney?

Jeff S
October 04, 2017 09:20AM
I'm staying at a friend's house in Fayetteville Thursday evening, probably be at the dam relatively early Friday morning, RELATIVELY early. Plans are still a little sketchy. Friday and Saturday night probably staying at Tawney Farms. If you want to try to hook up, shoot me a text.

_

Hanley Loller

"It's plum amazing what you can do when you damn well got no choice."
--Rickie Dale Larson
October 05, 2017 10:38PM
I'm anxious to be hitting the Lower Gauley for the first and probably only time this season. What I am not anxious to do is camp in the forecast rain. I did that many times too many when I was in the Army and swore I'd never willingly do that again, EVER. So far I've held to that.

Chances of rain in Sumjmersville almost 100% beginning Saturday evening and all day Sunday. One thing I hate more than than rain is the f*cking mud and goes along with it. And Tawney Farm has an unhealthy supply of that shit when it gets wet out there. Sorry to bring your name up, Tawney.

Soooooo, I'm pussing out on the camping in WV. DAYTRIP!!! Anybody interested in that? Leave early and get back late

8 five nein 5 three three 3 five 7 five

Dallas

Tattooed and Retired
October 06, 2017 10:12AM
Gears are shifting on this adventure because of the Sunday forecast. Momentum is gaining for staying in Fayetteville Saturday night and a possible run on the New Sunday.

Joe W.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.