Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pigeon Day Trip

Posted by Josh.Frazier 
Pigeon Day Trip
May 25, 2017 05:36PM
Just curious, anyone day tripping pigeon this weekend.
Re: Pigeon Day Trip
May 26, 2017 08:23AM
I was thinking about it. Feel free to text, you still have my digits?

Ali

Kayak > Prozac
May 26, 2017 10:39AM
There will be a bunch of us camping there all weekend if you want to hook up for the paddle?

Ben Mudd
BWA Treasurer
May 27, 2017 11:10AM
Well things have gone the other direction for me, so not getting out this weekend, but yes Ali I still have your # and would love to day trip soon. Thanks josh frazier
May 27, 2017 11:21AM
Actually Ali are they releasing Sunday and Monday.
May 27, 2017 05:01PM
According to the Duke Power website, they are!! Come on down!!
May 27, 2017 10:15PM
She is right. And, for those of you that don't have the website for Duke, because it is fairly new, then here it is: [lakes.duke-energy.com]

Looks like a shit ton of rain headed our way at the moment. Stay dry tent campers, it is going to get wet shortly from watching the radar.

Adellessa, if the Greenbrier, Big Creek or Little come up, I may bail on the rafting tomorrow. But, I am happy to show folks some nice class III and some III-IV creeking if we get rain. There is a nice class II section on the Little below the Elbow down to the Y. Beautiful stretch of water. I will still come by and loan Bryce a lid and vest. Gabe too if he is back in. Just take it down the lower, deflate at the bottom and bring to Nippur. But, I may be able to come by as well. I will shout at you in the a.m. when we see what the rain did.

Sleep well BWAers at FoxFire. Great day out there today. I had a blast!

Brent
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.