Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Posted by xsubdude99 
What's everyone doing this weekend?
March 24, 2017 08:28AM
Let's hear it folks, what's going on this weekend? I've heard Ocoee, maybe the New or BSF. What's everyone doing?

Bob
Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?
March 24, 2017 10:34AM
Just heard there's a music and kayak festival going on this weekend down in Cookeville TN on the Cumberland Plateau called the Muddy Rivers Festival. I think that's where we're heading. If you all aren't doing anything come on down. The Plateau is running, it's mainly a class 3 run but there's a 35 footer on it too.

Bob

June Bug Ranch

151 June Bug Circle

Cookeville, TN 38506-7863
March 24, 2017 01:28PM
Healing ligaments
March 24, 2017 04:24PM
Bob,
I am headed to the Cheoah tomorrow. I may or may not join ya'll tomorrow night and am bringing some camping stuff just in case. More likely, I will day trip, head back to Nippur and wait for apparent rain and boat locally in the Park on Sunday and hopefully Monday. Ya'll have fun out there and let us know what the deal is with the Muddy River Festival. Been seeing it touted for a bit on BT...
Brent
March 26, 2017 08:32PM
Great weekend! Beautiful weather yesterday and today. Cheoah was wonderful, air temps were comfortable, my pogies came off and me, Wes and Mark Singleton played through a number of groups of paddlers downstream, for about three hours, followed by a couple from Colorado we picked up at the put in. I was home by 6, got in the hot tub, chilled out and went to bed only to be wakened by the sweet sound of rain on my tin roof. By 11 a.m. today, I put on above the Meanies for my first lap with some pick-ups and then for the second lap, was joined by Wes, Flunker, Derek, Blue, Dave Crawford and the water came up for a nice 2.65 level. Home in time to grill some Cod and make a salad and - yeah, get in the hot tub. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Bob, how was Muddy River Festival? Chief, how was the Ocoee? Who did what where?
Brent
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.