Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tuesday Local Boating 1/3

Posted by JeffK1 
Tuesday Local Boating 1/3
January 02, 2017 11:37AM
A new year, rain on the way......I'm off Tuesday. Here's wishing for a Happy Muddy New Year. Open to other local options tmrw. Jeff K 859 948 nineteen twenty
Re: Tuesday Local Boating 1/3
January 02, 2017 12:39PM
Hey Jeff,

I am looking at getting out Tuesday as well and so is Ben Mudd. If we get the rain I would like to do a Jessamine Creek run if you are open to that. Feel free to send me a text at 859-940-5517. Jessamine Creek is a shorter run than elkhorn and I can work that in a great deal easier tomorrow.

Andrew Van Horn
Captain of the Pirate Ducky Fleet
January 02, 2017 07:06PM
I would be up for a run on the muddy or jessamine creek
Have not done the latter though

Let me know if you guys go and where to meet up
Chris
January 02, 2017 08:15PM
What time?
January 03, 2017 08:19AM
Looks like the rain was not as much as I would have liked. I've got too many errands, etc, that I wanted to ignore, but now must tackle them. Jeff
January 03, 2017 08:36AM
Same issue down here Jeff. Daddy's is still running at a good level over in the Plateau, but I can't bring myself to go back, even though it is quality, just because of the driving. Was really hoping for Big, Greenbriar or Little in my backyard, but alas, it was not to be. Jason Hettich's comments to me this morning are "spot on" (to use a B6 phrase): "...rain split like the heavens around Tennessee". Indeed. (Insert unsmiley face here for those of you who see this as an email). sad smiley
Brent
January 03, 2017 10:30AM
ABout another .25 inches would have been great!

Andrew Van Horn
January 03, 2017 02:23PM
It was a fun ELF run on Jessamine Creek this afternoon. Barely enough flow but a good day paddling.

Andrew Van Horn
January 04, 2017 10:14AM
Very, very barely but a good first way to see what's down there
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.