Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

smiling smiley I got my volunteers, Thanks... 2 Volunteers needed for the Rendezvous booth at Gauley Fest.

Posted by xsubdude99 
smiling smiley I got my volunteers, Thanks... 2 Volunteers needed for the Rendezvous booth at Gauley Fest.
September 08, 2018 06:46PM
A big special thanks to Michelle Terrell and Tommy Hammitt for volunteering, I'm all set.

Hi All,

This year the Rendezvous will have a booth at Gauley Fest where we will be selling tee shirts, raffle tickets and in general generating a buzz about the upcoming festival. It had been my plan to handle this booth both Friday and Saturday night myself but unfortunately I have to attend my sisters funeral in Nashville on Friday. I will drive up to Gauley Fest on Thursday and set up the booth and will be back on Saturday to take it back over but I need a couple of people that would be willing to run it on friday night from 6:30 to 11:30

If you're willing to help out please message me here or call me directly at 502-550-4225 and I'll fill you in on the details.

Thanks,
Bob

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2018 07:59PM by xsubdude99.
Re: smiling smiley I got my volunteers, Thanks... 2 Volunteers needed for the Rendezvous booth at Gauley Fest.
September 10, 2018 11:32AM
Sorry to hear about this Bob. I'd do it but I'll be driving in to Gauleyfest from Nashville on Friday night and probably won't be there in time.

_

Hanley Loller

"It's plum amazing what you can do when you damn well got no choice."
--Rickie Dale Larson
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.