Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A gigantic big thanks to everyone involved.

Posted by xsubdude99 
A gigantic big thanks to everyone involved.
June 02, 2018 10:14PM
First off, a big thanks to the entire club for putting up with all the crazy crap I come up with and this one was way up on that list, but I've always been honored to be a part of a group of people like you who's default is "Sure, why not." Thanks to you, thanks to all the volunteers that brought in loads of trash, thanks to the breweries who have always been so supportive of us and to an organization that has ALWAYS had our back, Canoe Kentucky, the Trash Bash was a giant success.

We made the news, we had a great time and we made a impact with this first event that I honestly believe over time, with each coming year, will make a real difference.

Lastly and most importantly a gigantic big thanks to all the Vikings and BWAer's that just showed up and said, "I'm here for whatever you need". It was your willingness to help, your eagerness to take on whatever needed to be done and your refusal to listen when I said, "Don't worry I got it" that really pulled this event off. I'm honored to be among your ranks and I'm proud of each and every one of you.

Bob

[www.wkyt.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.