Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

hot smiley Last minute details on the Trash Bash smileys with beer

Posted by xsubdude99 
hot smiley Last minute details on the Trash Bash smileys with beer
June 01, 2018 10:50AM
Hi All,

Just a few last minute details... First of all, thank you to everyone for supporting this project, looks like we're going to have a great turn out. Ok, here's the details.

Event start time: Starts at 10 a.m. but try to get there a little bit early.

What to bring: A sense of Adventure, cut resistant gloves and stuff to drink while on the water and at dinner. Rec boats, duckies and yes, rafts are also good and if you have an extra boat with gear bring that as well. Whitewater boats are good too but can be a little bit of a hassle when trying to stop and get out frequently or carry trash with.

If you are planning on or might be using Canoe Kentucky's canoes please click or copy and paste the link below to fill out the waiver for Canoe Kentucky.

[www.adventurecentral.com]

What to expect: Try to get there a little early. Teams from the breweries will have first dibs on the canoes provided by Canoe Kentucky but there's a good chance that several of those will be available for other folks as well. Plan on spending several hours on the water and plan on having a good time doing it. Canoe Kentucky will be providing shuttle to the teams that are using their canoes, I'll have our kayak trailer but setting shuttle may be a bit interesting. After your time on the river is done, we'll all meet back up at Elkhorn Acres and after a bit have dinner, which will be provided by free of charge by Porterhouse Bar-B-Que and the event sponsors. We should have plenty of food, I've ordered enough to feed 100, and trust me, Porterhouse makes some of the best Bar-B-Que in the State.

What you'll get: Some of the best river karma available, a great day on the water with your best friends and a great dinner to top it off.

Thanks again,
Bob

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2018 11:14AM by xsubdude99.
Re: hot smiley Last minute details on the Trash Bash smileys with beer
June 01, 2018 12:20PM
Excellent job Bob, makes me wish I wasn't headed to Nashville. Y'all have fun out there.

_

Hanley Loller

"It's plum amazing what you can do when you damn well got no choice."
--Rickie Dale Larson
Re: hot smiley Last minute details on the Trash Bash smileys with beer
June 01, 2018 12:23PM
It makes me wish I was going with you. winking smiley
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.