Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out2018 Officer Electionsspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by Koebs 
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out2018 Officer Electionsspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
May 03, 2018 09:27AM
At the June meeting we will be electing a new set of officers for the BWA Steering Committee. Although the election will take place at the June club meeting the official transfer of duties will not take place until the steering committee meeting in July.

If you would like to run for office or nominate someone, you just need to be willing to serve and must say so. For now, this forum post will act as the primary means to keep track of the current elections.

Article VII: Officer and Their Election
Section V: Officers shall be current whitewater paddlers and these Bylaws acknowledge the importance of active paddlers being officers in this organization. Officers shall also be members of the Organization for one year prior to election as an Officer. The President and Vice President, in particular, shall be a consistent paddler with experience on whitewater rivers and shall have held at least one other office prior to the term as President.

President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
NPFF Director
Program Director
Safety Officer
Conservation Officer
Gear Sherpa
Membership Coordinator
Web Meister
Newsletter Editor
Member at Large

Best Regards,

Kyle Koeberlein

President
Bluegrass Wildwater Association, INC
Personal Mobile: (502) 370-1289
BWA Company: (859) 428-8435

Note: BWA number currently rings club president and vice president.
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue out2018 Officer Electionsspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
May 03, 2018 12:31PM
LINK TO CURRENT NOMINEES

Best Regards,

Kyle Koeberlein

President

Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue out2018 Officer Electionsspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
May 08, 2018 10:02PM
Hi All,

I'd like to nominate James Welch for BWA Vice President. He did a great job with the NPFF and will be a great Vice President.

Bob
May 10, 2018 09:15AM
James excepted nomination for Vice President and is on the list.

Best Regards,

Kyle Koeberlein

President

May 14, 2018 07:11PM
I withdraw my nomination for conservation officer. I think Sandra would be a great candidate for the job.

Ben Mudd
BWA Treasurer
May 15, 2018 02:37PM
I spoke with Sandra the other day and I think she'll do an outstanding job as Conservation Officer. Ben, you stepped up to be treasurer during a time of drastic changes and during one when I know you were extremely busy. Thank you for your service Ben, you've done a great job.

Bob
May 15, 2018 04:50PM
Ben,
I removed your nomination and you did one hell of a job this past year. Hope to see you at our last steering committee meeting in June. I'll need your help with a few things as we make the transition into a new group of officers.

Best Regards,

Kyle Koeberlein

President

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.