Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need a better name for "Battle of the Breweries". Any ideas?

Posted by xsubdude99 
Need a better name for "Battle of the Breweries". Any ideas?
March 24, 2018 10:32AM
Hi All,

"Battle of the Breweries" which will be a clean up on the Elkhorn in early May and an annual event involving different industries every year with the goal of introducing people that don't normally get involved with conservation issues to the Elkhorn to it's beauty and its problems. I had originally named it "Battle of the Breweries" and was going to come up with a different name every year based on the industry. Problem is, there's already a clean up on the South fork of the Elkhorn called "Battle of the Breweries", so we need a better name for this event. Already heard one calling it the "Trash Bash" which I kind of like but it might be a good idea to come up with a name that says something about the fact that different industries will be involved. This year it'll be the breweries, next year I was thinking about governmental agencies. (Love to get some Mayors out there and maybe the Governor, who knows). So what do you think? All ideas for a name for this event are welcome, good, bad or "funny as hell but we can't call it that.

Bob
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.