Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Another great NPFF

Posted by bj196321 
Another great NPFF
February 20, 2018 04:22PM
I have waited for someone to post what a good NPFF it was this year, so I guess I'll be the first! In February it is so nice to see ALL my river friends gather. Perhaps, that is one of the best things about the Npff! Anyway, the videos seem to get better every year. The Russell Fork history was special, and as a war veteran I really loved the " Beyond Desolation " video by the Iraq war veteran that said how the rivers can change a life, as they have mine! Great to see "newer members" step up and take over as coordinator's of the event- good job!

B. J. - kayak bum and river guide

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2018 04:25PM by bj196321.
Re: Another great NPFF
February 21, 2018 11:13AM
Great job by all volunteers to pull together another great rvent

Linda Tribble
February 21, 2018 12:23PM
It was a great NPFF and most things seemed to go off without a hitch, which is unusual, almost unprecedented in the history of the event. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Hanley Loller

"It's plum amazing what you can do when you damn well got no choice."
--Rickie Dale Larson
February 25, 2018 12:31AM
Great job Jim and crew. Like Hanley said, it seemed to pretty much go off without a hitch and I know Megan and I both really had a great time. Although I've enjoyed the race very much over the years it was really nice paddling Glenns with so many great friends instead. Jim, you put a ton of work into this event and it really showed. Good job my friend, you really hit it out of the park.

February 26, 2018 01:48PM
Agreed, Great job Jimmy...although I am not sure what you said, what you did was great...

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.