January 20, 2018 08:32PM
[youtu.be]

Millard
859 983 2413

Traveling the USA is fun!
Re: Sasquatch sighting
January 21, 2018 09:11PM
Millard!
Do you realize what you have there? I just watched it. He was indeed scaring the fish, and that tells me that it was no hoax. And even if it were a hoax, that costume was pretty real looking, and something that real looking does not happen in a vacuum, as you well know. That, in and of itself is evidence of Bigfoot, because that image had to come from somewhere. And if you look at the Patterson Gimlin film in California in 1967, it looks a lot like that kayaker, except, of course, the kayaking Squatch is a blondie, which suggests that it may have migrated, or immigrated, as the case may be, perhaps regardless of the happiness index, from Norway...
Brent
January 21, 2018 09:41PM
LOL
It’s Archie doing his thing for Oregon tourism.

We’re in Mexico SUPing, zip lining, and kayaking.

Cheers,

Millard
859 983 2413

Traveling the USA is fun!
January 21, 2018 09:56PM
Right on Archie. Have fun down there ya'll. You know, Squatches can jump large walls at the border, so that won't work to keep them out. Waste of money. They have super human strength. Just saying. But, don't take my word for it, ask John Lawson or Chief. They usually are in lock step with all my Squatch channelings...and have total command of all the evidence about them. And this evidence just flows from the universe and straight into my brain. For example, they can throw rocks you know. Think about that as your zipping along the canopy and wondering if the sound of it annoys the Squatches, south of the border and hidden down below, more camouflaged than Rambo could ever imagine. It might not...
Brent
January 22, 2018 11:17AM
Further proof...I was at a Dead Show recently spinning and hula hooping all crazy and dizzy etc... When from nowhere this "BHM" appeared. Whats a BHM, one might ask??Big Harry Monster. Evidence would suggest BHM's are highly attracted to loud drumming circles, strobe lights, and now Kayaking!!! This is a game changer for sure!
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_2234.JPG (2.65 MB)
January 23, 2018 04:14PM
This is a good lead John! Thus far they have focus their search for squashes in mountain rural areas, but have neglected areas that you mention! This is surprising that squashes are quite the camaflague experts as we all know here in the mountains!!! I mean it is like they live here/there or something. I live in the mountains and only personally had 3 sightings, although non-confired.But, I will keep looking as this is what river guides do during the off season.

B. J. - kayak bum and river guide

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 04:17PM by bj196321.
January 23, 2018 09:39PM
Dude, Johnny Law! You can't fake shit like that! That is irrefutable proof. It is right there, before your very eyes, if you can pull them off Mickey and Bobby for a minute. Geesh, Dead Heads, up in La La land while right before them is the answer. Good camera work John, you got your eye on the ball for sure.
Brent
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.