Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BWA General Club Meeting - Wednesday November 15th @ 7:30PM (Rock House Brewing)

Posted by Koebs 
BWA General Club Meeting - Wednesday November 15th @ 7:30PM (Rock House Brewing)
November 03, 2017 11:32AM
All,
Don't forget to mark your calendars for the upcoming club meeting at Rock House Brewing. This is another one your not going to want to miss and don't hesitate to invite your friends and family out if you think they would enjoy what the BWA is all about. Please keep in mind that this month meeting is on a Wednesday.

Program: Rope Work On The River With Bart Bledsoe
Flyer For November's General Club Meeting

When: Wednesday November 15th, 2017 @ 7:30PM
Where: Rock House Brewing
119 Luigart Ct, Lexington, KY 40508

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2017 11:50AM by Koebs.
Re: BWA General Club Meeting - Wednesday November 15th @ 7:30PM (Rock House Brewing)
November 15, 2017 01:54PM
Don't miss out on the meeting tonight. For those who haven't been to Rock House Brewing for a meeting. It's in the heated warehouse across from the main building.

Best Regards,

Kyle Koeberlein

President
Bluegrass Wildwater Association, INC
Personal Mobile: (502) 370-1289
BWA Company: (859) 428-8435

Note: BWA number currently rings club president and vice president.
Ace
Re: BWA General Club Meeting - Wednesday November 15th @ 7:30PM (Rock House Brewing)
November 16, 2017 09:12AM
Excellent presentation last night. Thanks Bart and all who made it happen.
November 16, 2017 11:32AM
What an awesome meeting and program. We can't thank Bart Bledsoe enough for putting on an amazing program about rope work on the river. Thanks to all the members who came out to support the club.

November 15, 2017 BWA General Club Meeting Photos

Best Regards,

Kyle Koeberlein

President
Bluegrass Wildwater Association, INC
Personal Mobile: (502) 370-1289
BWA Company: (859) 428-8435

Note: BWA number currently rings club president and vice president.
November 16, 2017 12:46PM
Man, huge thanks to Bart Bledsoe for making the drive up from London to provide us with a fun, interesting and extremely informative presentation about rope work on the river! I can't thank you enough Bart, I'm glad you're a part of our BWA family and an integral part of our local boating community. I always feel safer when I have Bart as part of my paddling group and I think it was obvious last night why I would say that.

Great pics as always, Koebs! We've really had some great meetings (and events) this year and it's awesome to see them captured in such a real perspective...I like your style!

Hope to continue seeing all my friends at the monthly meetings and on the river! Happy Holidaze errbody!

Clay
November 17, 2017 01:26PM
Totally bummed I missed this. Was off then we had a hole Wed and apparently I was only one available to fill it. Even arranged to be relieved 1.5 hrs early but was so busy I didn't finish my charts til 8 sad smiley

Wes
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.