Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rendezvous Volunteers Needed

Posted by MeganP 
Rendezvous Volunteers Needed
October 10, 2017 09:08AM
Hello!

As you know, the Russell Fork Rendezvous will be held October 27-29, 2017 at Carson Island. Every year, we rely on about 30 dedicated volunteers to help make this fundraiser for American Whitewater happen. Here is the list of volunteers that we need for this year's Rendezvous. Please consider signing up for a position that works with your schedule. Every volunteer gets free entry for the weekend and a free Rendezvous t-shirt. A few volunteers spots also come with an additional free entry.

Help us reduce stress and stay organized by volunteering through the website's sign up form at RussellForkRendezvous.com by Sunday, October 22 (that's less than 2 weeks away!)

I will update the website as positions are filled.
________________________________________________________________________________

Grounds Person (Lindsey Erin and Jason Hettich)

Help with setup on Friday morning/afternoon, pick up trash and help refill torches on Saturday morning/afternoon and help with clean up on Sunday morning. This position gets free entry to the festival plus an additional free entry for a friend.

Wood Choppers (Andrew Van Horn and Robert Watts)

Chop and stack wood for bonfires. This position gets free entry to the festival plus an additional free entry for a friend.

Stage Hand (Mike O'Malley)

Assist in setup and breakdown of the stage and sound equipment, and assist professional sound workers with anything they need. Must be there Friday morning through Sunday afternoon. This position gets free entry to the festival plus an additional free entry for a friend.

Front Gate
Friday – 6:00 to 8:00 pm (KY Jim and Mikey D)
Friday – 8:00 to 10:00 pm (Tina and Bob)
Friday – 10:00 to 12:00 am (Amy and Marty Huelsman)

Saturday – 4:00 to 6:00 pm (Zina and Robert)
Saturday – 6:00 to 8:00 pm (Jessica Turner and William Sanders)
Saturday – 8:00 to 10:00 pm (Sarah Leach and Teresa Tee)
Saturday – 10:00 to 12:00 am (Hunter Doerr and Todd Schindler)

Security (B.J. and Ben Mudd, Chief)

Diffuse or handle any security issues that arise on throughout the weekend.

Event Clean-up (Susan Blalock)

Assist with cleanup on Sunday morning/early afternoon, including picking up trash and packing up supplies.

-MeganL

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2017 09:43PM by MeganP.
Re: Rendezvous Volunteers Needed
October 10, 2017 12:15PM
Hey Megan, I tried to sign-up for wood chopper for Friday on the website and it marked my form as spam. Wanted to let you know and please do put me down for that. I look forward to helping again.

Andrew Van Horn
Captain of the Pirate Ducky Fleet
October 15, 2017 12:27PM
Planning on coming up with a couple of car/van loads of Pigeon River peoples. I could do the usual security thingy.

B. J. - Kayak Bum and river guide
October 15, 2017 05:24PM
It looks as if the sign-up sheet from the meeting didn't get to you?
-Zina
October 16, 2017 04:56PM
Sorry all. I did receive it, but hadn't had time to update with names coming from several sources. It has been updated.

Thanks!

-MeganL
October 18, 2017 04:22PM
I can do security orany spot you need to fill.
Chief
October 19, 2017 09:00PM
More than anything, we need gate worker's for the 10pm-12am shifts each night. This is my rally cry for all you night owls. Give me a hoot if you're up for it.

-MeganL
October 24, 2017 09:45PM
Here is the final volunteer list. See Megan when you arrive to get additional instructions. All gate workers should report to the game 5 minutes prior to their shift to get the instructions they need and keep things moving smoothly.

Grounds Person (Lindsey Erin and Jason Hettich)

Help with setup on Friday morning/afternoon, pick up trash and help refill torches on Saturday morning/afternoon and help with clean up on Sunday morning. This position gets free entry to the festival plus an additional free entry for a friend.

Wood Choppers (Andrew Van Horn and Robert Watts)

Chop and stack wood for bonfires. This position gets free entry to the festival plus an additional free entry for a friend.

Stage Hand (Mike O'Malley)

Assist in setup and breakdown of the stage and sound equipment, and assist professional sound workers with anything they need. Must be there Friday morning through Sunday afternoon. This position gets free entry to the festival plus an additional free entry for a friend.

Front Gate
Friday – 6:00 to 8:00 pm (KY Jim and Mikey D)
Friday – 8:00 to 10:00 pm (Tina and Bob)
Friday – 10:00 to 12:00 am (Amy and Marty Huelsman)

Saturday – 4:00 to 6:00 pm (Zina and Robert)
Saturday – 6:00 to 8:00 pm (Jessica Turner and William Sanders)
Saturday – 8:00 to 10:00 pm (Sarah Leach and Teresa Tee)
Saturday – 10:00 to 12:00 am (Hunter Doerr and Todd Schindler)

Security (B.J. and Ben Mudd, Chief)

Diffuse or handle any security issues that arise on throughout the weekend.

Event Clean-up (Susan Blalock)

Assist with cleanup on Sunday morning/early afternoon, including picking up trash and packing up supplies.

-MeganL
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.