Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forum and membership

Posted by Hanleyk1 
Forum and membership
July 07, 2017 12:46PM
Hey,

I let my membership lapse and renewed it last night. I also stopped getting forum updates around July 2nd or so. Are the two related? Have we become that much more proactive about cutting people off? I've got no problem with it if that's the case, but I think it's not.

I am definitely enabled on the forum and my preferences haven't changed. Anyone have any ideas?

_

Hanley Loller

"It's plum amazing what you can do when you damn well got no choice."
--Rickie Dale Larson
Re: Forum and membership
July 07, 2017 01:57PM
Hanley,
We are not in any rush in cutting people off the forum. I'm also not aware of any reason why you should be having issues. It my understanding that Joe Wheatley has full control of the forum and I'm sure will chime in soon on your issue.

Best Regards,

Koebs

BWA
President
Mobile: (502) 370-1289

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2017 01:58PM by Koebs.
July 07, 2017 02:43PM
I've been talking to Joe. So far we can't figure it out. Looks like I'm fully enabled. Note that I got a notification about your post because I had created the topic and posted, it sent me a "follow notice", but it did not send me an email containing either your post or mine.

Something's up.

_

Hanley Loller

--Rickie Dale Larson
July 07, 2017 09:28PM
There was an issue with a cron job crashing last week when I was out of town. Don was nice enough to look at it for me but it is probably not functioning and I need to research solutions. I'll let you know when I get it addressed.

Joe W.
July 08, 2017 12:50AM
will somebody please tell Dot that I sent a check to somebody with the last name of Watson and he said to and he said he would get it to her. I keep getting past due notices but it must not be from her personal email because she isn't getting my messages.
July 08, 2017 02:13PM
Linda,

Doing a quick search in the club directory, there is no one with the last name Watson in the club. Do you know who you sent the check to? You can text me if you want and I'll help facilitate this.

I can be reached at:
[hanleyanddenile.net]

The membership coordinator email is Info@BluegrassWildwater.org and it should forward to her personal email. However, we just had elections so I don't know if that's been adjusted yet.

_

Hanley Loller

--Rickie Dale Larson
July 08, 2017 05:56PM
Linda,
I just fixed your membership and you're good until July 1, 2018. Is it possible that you gave your check to Robert Watts (club safety officer)? He will get the check to Ben Mudd (club treasurer) or myself to deposit. I'll make sure we get your check and deposit it within the next week. Always feel free to reach out to me for help by emailing me at president@bluegrasswildwater.org.

Best Regards,

Koebs

BWA
President
July 10, 2017 08:41AM
Did you send it in the mail?

Robert W.
July 15, 2017 12:30PM
Did this get resolved? I haven't opened my mail from while I was gone yet (in to work today) but I'll add that to my list of things to do tonight or tomorrow.

Ben Mudd
BWA Treasurer
July 17, 2017 05:00PM
Linda,
Ben has your check and will deposit it within the next couple of days. If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Hope to see you out and about on the water.

Best Regards,

Koebs

BWA
President
July 17, 2017 05:00PM
Same goes for everyone. Let us know if you have any questions about your membership or need any help.

Best Regards,

Koebs

BWA
President

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2017 05:03PM by Koebs.
August 02, 2017 07:51PM
Glad to see the Forum email notice working again. Enjoyed the SC meeting last night. Cool location.
Brent
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.