Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

smiling bouncing smiley Important - Renew Your Membership & Here's Why

Posted by Koebs 
smiling bouncing smiley Important - Renew Your Membership & Here's Why
July 07, 2017 12:26PM
The steering committee would like to ask all members who plan on remaining members for the 2017/2018 fiscal year to renew their membership at their earliest convenience. This is also a good time to make sure all your contact information is correct in the system. A big thank you goes out to all of you who have already done so.

You can renew your membership at the next general club meeting and roll session with cash, check, or credit card. You can also do it online at http://bwa.shuttlepod.org Once you've logged in, click the view profile link at the top right. You will then see a a renew button under the membership section. If you have any questions or need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Here's Why

Our membership coordinator Dot Edwards will be sending out Elkhorn Creek parking passes at the end of the month and we would like to send out as many at one time as possible.

I will be sending an updated membership list to J&H Outfitters in Lexington, KY in August. All members of the BWA get a 10% discount at check out but they must have you on the list. Note: If you don't want your information shared with J&H as a member, please send an email to me at president@bluegrasswildwater.org labeled J&H Discount List. This must be done by July 31st if you wish to be removed.

Access to forum will be suspended at some point for memberships that are not current but we will give people plenty of time to renew and will wait to late August to do so.

Keep Rocking In The Free World,

Koebs

BWA
President
Mobile: (502) 370-1289

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2017 12:29PM by Koebs.
Re: smiling bouncing smiley Important - Renew Your Membership & Here's Why
July 08, 2017 07:35AM
Although they don't require a special release of membership information, I also want to remind our new members that BWA members also get a 10% discount at Canoe Kentucky. Just didn't want to leave out our friends, neighbors and river family down at CKY.

Bob
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.