Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BWA Elections on-line and in person voting.

Posted by xsubdude99 
BWA Elections on-line and in person voting.
June 08, 2017 07:04AM
Hi All,

As per the last meeting of the Steering Committee, both online and in person voting was approved. Voting for this election will take place much as it has in the past. Nominations can be made for officers up to 25 hours before the election, meaning that nomination for office will be accepted until Monday, June 12th at 6:30pm.

At 6:30 pm. on Monday June 12th, the current list of offices and candidates will be posted and starting at 6:30 pm. on Monday June 12th, online votes will be accepted.

To cast your ballot online, simply send an email with you name and who you are voting for to bwaelections@gmail.com

Online voting will last for exactly 24 hours, which means that no online votes will be accepted AFTER 6:30 pm. on Tuesday June 13.

As has been the custom for election day, the club will meet for its June meeting at Elkhorn Arces, with the meeting starting at 7:30 on Tuesday, June 13th. In person votes will be accepted at the meeting. So if you didn't vote online, you can come to the meeting and vote in person, but your vote will only be counted once, just in case we have bus loads of illegal immigrants show up, the rules state that you must be an active BWA member, over the age of 18 to vote.

Below is a list of the current ballots and those running (Not much of an actual race at this point though.)

Burgers and Hotdogs will be served at the meeting so come on down. Election meetings are always fun and you never know what's going to happen.

Bob

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2017 08:55AM by xsubdude99.
Attachments:
open | download - Current 2017 Officer Elections.pdf (337.2 KB)
Re: BWA Elections on-line and in person voting.
June 11, 2017 08:52PM
OK, the monthly meeting reminder came out via email, stating the meeting is at Rockhouse, but your post says Elkhorn Acres.... Maybe a new email blast with the correct location for Tuesday's meeting?

Zina
June 11, 2017 09:58PM
Sorry Zina, I didn't send out the email blast. Tuesday's meeting will be at Elkhorn Arces.

Bob
June 12, 2017 01:20PM
I guess I should have been clearer and asked "whoever has the access to send out an email blast, please send one with the correct meeting location." Don't want folks who don't check the Forum to wonder where the heck everyone is. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
-Z
June 12, 2017 04:25PM
I just sent one out, thanks Zina and Hanley.

Bob
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.