Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BWA 40th Anniversary Party June 9th and 10th

Posted by xsubdude99 
BWA 40th Anniversary Party June 9th and 10th
May 30, 2017 06:46AM
BWA 40th Anniversary Party

Where: Mike Larimore’s Farm at 2385 Sullivan Lane Frankfort, KY

When: Saturday June 10th with camping and activities starting at 5:00 p.m. on Friday June 9th.

Who’s invited: Well, you are. If you are, or ever have been a member of the BWA, that means you. Come rain or shine, it’s the BWA 40th Anniversary Party and you’re invited.

What to expect: Bonfires, camping, food, games, contests, drum circles, other activities are still being worked out.

Food: The club will be providing the main dish on Saturday night, members please bring side dishes. BYOB.

Camping: Primitive camping (porta potties available) starts Friday June 9th.

Volunteers needed: Contact Bob Larkin at BWApresident@gmail.com or call
502-550-4225

Planning to come? Please RSVP to this forum post or email me, Bob Larkin at BWApresident@gmail.com (It’s not mandatory but helps us figure out the amount of food we need)

Special BWA 40th Anniversary tee-shirts available at www.BWAteeshirts.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2017 01:38PM by xsubdude99.
Re: BWA 40th Anniversary Party June 9th and 10th
June 07, 2017 09:53PM
Ok, the menu has been set for Saturdays dinner. As you know, the club will be providing the main dish and we ask that those attending bring sides and desert. For dinner we will be cooking Country Style Pork Ribs, Bar-b-que Chicken, hotdogs for the kiddies and Veggie Burgers for the non-meat eaters. If you're looking for some ideas as to what to bring; Cole slaw, potatoe salad, baken beans, corn and stuff like that. Also, deserts are also a good idea. See you all there.

Bob
June 08, 2017 10:50AM
is there a target time for dinner Saturday if we are just rolling in for that but not camping ?
June 08, 2017 11:03AM
Dinner will be served right around 6
June 08, 2017 04:19PM
How about bringing fixings for S'mores -- would that count as a dessert? I am assuming a fire somewhere -- this is the BWA after all....

- Zina
June 08, 2017 06:42PM
Zina,

As usual, you are right on the money. Great idea.

Bob
June 08, 2017 08:17PM
Hi All,

40 years, wow. This is a big deal for the club and I hope you all are coming. Camping starts tomorrow and things swing into high gear on Saturday. See you all there. Come and camp Friday, it'll be fun.

Bob
June 09, 2017 05:43AM
Hi All,

Just so everyone knows, although it was published correctly everywhere else, when the original Facebook invite went out about the 40th Anniversary Party, it had it starting at 5:00 on Saturday when actually it starts at 5 on Friday and goes all day Saturday, with primative
camping available (porta potties available) both nights, so come on down whenever you want. Sorry about any confusion.

Bob
June 12, 2017 07:15AM
Great party Bob and Megan! It was really good to see the old timers (like older than me BWA folks) and connect. Can't wait to see the Presidents photo (wish we had Clay in there durn it). Can someone post it here so I can see it?

Oh, and Mike Clark left a chair where my truck was next to the Grimes. I think it was blue. Anyway, if anyone picked it up, get it to me eventually and I will get it to Mike. Or to Sipple or Super if they are going by his crib in NC before he leaves for CO next week. Whatever's clever.
Brent
June 12, 2017 08:33AM
Thanks to Bob and Megan for throwing a great party and to Larimore for hosting us! It was great to see everyone!

love,
bethany (or beverly or whatever)
June 12, 2017 10:30AM
Photos I took at the BWA Anniversary Party. Feel free to use as you like.

http://www.photolandmark.com/BWA-NPFF/BWA-40th-Anniversary-Party/

Best Regards,

Koebs

BWA
President
Mobile: (502) 370-1289
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.