Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

smileys with beer BWA 40th Anniversary Party --- June 10th smileys with beer

Posted by xsubdude99 
smileys with beer BWA 40th Anniversary Party --- June 10th smileys with beer
March 23, 2017 08:01PM
Hi All,

The location and the date have finally been set for the BWA 40th Anniversary Party. This has been a hard one and there have been a lot of suggestions as to the type and location of the party. Finally it was decided that this one, being the 40th Anniversary should be centrally located, ideally next to a river and open to everyone that's ever been a member of the BWA. So here's the basic information:

When: June 10th
Where: Mike Larimore's property on the Elkhorn River at 2385 Sullivan Ln. Frankfort, Ky. 40601
What: Bonfires, camping, drum circles, BYOB. (Other stuff is still being worked out)
Price: Free to all current and former members of the BWA.

Spread the word.... If you are or ever have been a member, this one's for YOU... smileys with beer

Tee shirts are being worked on and will be available soon for advance purchase.

Bob

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2017 08:03PM by xsubdude99.
Re: smileys with beer BWA 40th Anniversary Party --- June 10th smileys with beer
March 23, 2017 09:41PM
Point of clarification - thought Mike didn't allow drum circles in his compound. Has this been verified as cool for this event?

Wes
Re: smileys with beer BWA 40th Anniversary Party --- June 10th smileys with beer
March 24, 2017 08:21AM
Good point, not sure but I'll check. Thanks Wes.

Bob
April 26, 2017 06:58AM
I would like to propose Wes as grand poobah of the drum circle(s) . 2nd?
April 27, 2017 08:39AM
I'll second that, but only if he gets to wear a hat with a big feather in it.

Bob
April 27, 2017 03:11PM
You'll need another poobah. I'll be in St Augustine or the way home most likely.

Wes
April 27, 2017 08:01PM
Damn Wes, the party won't be the same without you brother. Have a safe trip.

Bob
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.