Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SWR - RUSSELL FORK - 4/15-16

Posted by mfwilson 
SWR - RUSSELL FORK - 4/15-16
March 15, 2017 03:58PM
Just got off the phone with Jason Foley and we have got the weekend of 4/15 lined out for a swiftwater rescue class.

Thats about all for meow. Details will become available as they become available. Should have a site set up in the next few days to start the registration down payment process, but we are locked in for that date.

Safety 1st and 3rd.

MFW
Re: SWR - RUSSELL FORK - 4/15-16
March 15, 2017 03:59PM
WHO: Jason Foley and the FIRST 16 that register!

DATE: 4/15-16

TIME: 8-4 each day (tentatively, just make sure you are there friday night so you can be prepared Saturday morning)

WHERE: Russell Fork (exact location TBD based on water conditions and camping situation)

HOW:
online registration form will be loaded @kentuckywhitewater
Register and make down payment ($50)

$$$$: $125 (50+75)

stay tuned

mfw
March 17, 2017 09:13AM
That's Easter weekend, by the way.
-Zina
March 23, 2017 11:44AM
There will be a follow up announcement regarding online registration once the page goes live.

Thanks for the heads up Zina.

i am NOT FUNNY (edit)

MFW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2017 12:27PM by mfwilson.
March 23, 2017 12:10PM
EDIT to accommodate for Mike's humor:
I appreciate you planning everything, but due to Easter, I can only do Saturday. But dang, I don't want to miss out. Although perhaps not ideal or feasible, I wonder about the possibility of one day attendance (via Jason), as long as I do not take anyone's place or prevent adequate instruction. Doubtful, but maybe worth asking. My thought is that others may have the same question about a one day attendance due to the holiday. Yet, keeping in mind that it is really a two day course, it seems having two days to devote is best for skills acquisition/etc.
Looking forward to seeing this SWR aspect of the club promoted and practiced!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2017 12:44PM by Flunked.
March 23, 2017 10:22PM
Oh really? Dude...Oh geez...throw me under the bus...OK...I appreciate you planning everything around me. I'm, pretty sure you told me you would only join the bwa if we planned everything around you, and now your complaining about getting what you wanted? Thanks whoever said you can get the form sent to your email does Facebook do that?

To Boof or not to Boof? What was the question? Why dont you use your name on your Signature?
March 24, 2017 08:33AM
John,

Although some instruction is better than none, those 2 days are really packed with information. If you can only make one day of the class this go around, unless there's an empty spot right before the deadline you may want to wait for the next class.

Bob
Ace
March 24, 2017 08:44AM
kyjim needs one of those breathalyzer attachments to lock him out of the forum while intoxicated
March 24, 2017 09:16AM
Agreed, Bob.
Ben, yeah, it's clear the shit Jimmy is always talking being about up to his nose or ears in has started flowing out of his mouthwinking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2017 09:20AM by Flunked.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.