Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NPFF thank you!

Posted by Fredw 
NPFF thank you!
February 20, 2017 08:47AM
I just want to say thank you to all of you who volunteer your time and energy to make The NPFF happen. It's a great time and an awesome event. I look forward to it ever year.

Thank you,
Fred
Re: NPFF thank you!
February 20, 2017 01:37PM
I agree 100% with Fred, thanks to all the great people that helped make the NPFF a success. I had a great time, how could I not?
Chief
February 20, 2017 09:59PM
John Mello, Bethany and all the NPFF volunteers:

Great job and a HUGE BWA hand to all of you. What a great festival and fund raiser this is and the leadership is magnificent and the character of the event a reflection of that leadership. Really cool to have the sister vibe this year with Erin and Katrina. Great choice in a time when feminine perspectives need to be heard and considered. Great stories by each on their path to the present in paddle sports.

This event continues to be an inspiration and a wonderful opportunity to showcase our river champion, American Whitewater. Join today!

Brent

Join American Whitewater!
[www.americanwhitewater.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2017 10:00PM by brentaustin.
February 21, 2017 12:52AM
What Brent said! Epic wkend!

Wes
February 21, 2017 09:02AM
Wow, what a great film fest! Katrina gave such a Heart felt talk as guest speaker! Perhaps one of the best ever. Kudos to mello fellow, bethany, brandy and All the volunteers! The film's just get better each year- they have story lines along with great photography and it's not just kayaks going down rapids. Great stuff to Barry Grimes!

B. J. - kayak bum

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2017 09:04AM by bj196321.
February 21, 2017 10:36AM
Cannot possibly stop enjoying this event. Mellow cleans up well. Barry and Bethany are tireless. My daughter Natalie attended the first, at least that she could remember. (last time she was 4). Downriver was a hoot. Thanks again!
Bill

Consider the Missouri Whitewater Championships, the 3rd weekend in March. [missouriwhitewater.org]
February 23, 2017 06:48AM
They just keep getting better. John, Brandy, Bethany, Mike, Katrina and the list keeps going, One hell of a job. Seriously John, you really knocked it out of the park with this one. We raised a lot of money for some very deserving charities and had a great time in the process. I can't thank everyone involved enough for making this one of my favorites. Oh, way to go BWA. it's been a bit of a drought but way to take home the gold in the race. Hell yes Bernie, you killed it brother.

Just wondering... Any way we can get Katrina to host the Spring Clinic, the Summer Party and Rendezvous? Damn that girl sure is fun, thanks Katrina, it was great seeing you again. smiling smiley

Bob
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.