Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cincy gear swap

Posted by mfwilson 
Cincy gear swap
January 04, 2017 11:12AM
The annual Cincypaddlers Giant Indoor Swap Meet for paddling craft (kayaks, canoes, SUPs, inflatables, etc.) and equipment (camping/outdoor gear welcome) is your opportunity to grab up used bargains (or turn your spare stuff into gold). We’ve been drawing over 300 people, 70 boats and a whole load of paddles, PFDs, wetsuits, helmets, etc. – it’s doubtful you’ll ever find that much swag at used prices in one place, so don’t blow this unique opportunity. The event draws from a 200-mile radius. And, it’s free of charge to buy or sell.
It is held inside a banquet hall, thanks to a paddling angel underwriting the rent. You can sell and buy in complete comfort at this convenient location.
If you’re buying or selling a boat, you may want to bring blank bills-of-sale (available on the Cincypaddlers website and elsewhere on the internet). Few sellers accept checks from unknown buyers so bring enough cash for at a least a deposit. Your participation signifies that you understand the risks involved in such an event and accept all of them (damage, injury, etc.) as your own responsibility and liability, in behalf of you, your family and all other stakeholders, indemnifying and holding all others harmless. If you don’t agree, don’t attend.
When: Saturday, 1/14/17, 10:00 am-noon
Where: 11330 Williamson Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241 (half block off Reed Hartman Hwy., conveniently located about halfway between I-275 and Ronald Reagan Hwy.)
Cost: free (If you wish to help defray expenses with a few bucks, see Henry at the event and he will forward your contribution to our angel who’s footing the rental expense.)
It’s a rare opportunity to find such a big selection of boats and gear at used prices in one place, so don’t miss out.
Re: Cincy gear swap
January 14, 2017 09:40AM
Is anyone going to this? I thought I'd be up there but it didn't work out. Sarah Leach needs a pfd if anyone would be willing to look
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.