- Silent Auction
- Bid on many donated paddling and non-paddling items. The bidding gets
frantic near the close of the auction, Saturday. Click Auction
Preview to see some of the items received so far. Pay for your wins
by check or cash at the close of the auction. Credit cards are accepted,
but we must add a 3% convenience fee.
- Raffle Drawings
- Drawings held for some donated swag. Keep your ticket stub handy.
- Chili cookoff on Saturday. Meat, Veggie, and Most Unusual categories,
plus Chili King/Queen crowning.
Other than that, we will be having a food vendors selling food each
- Sponsor Booths
- Visit different sponsor booths. American Whitewater, Canoe Kenturcky/Jackson
Kayaks, J&H, NRS, and Alpacka Rafts had setups in 2015.
- Visit the bar right off the viewing room upstairs for a limited selection
of beer. Must be 21 or older.
- Buffalo Trace does a bourbon tasting upstairs off the bar area on
- Not-NPFF Downriver Race and Club Championship
- The sixth annual Not-NPFF Downriver Race and Club Championship will
be held Saturday on Elkhorn Creek. You don't have to compete to go down
river - but dress warmly. The Not-NPFF race is not associated with NPFF,
and no liability is assumed by NPFF or its volunteers. Hence, the Not-NPFF
Race sign-up: TBD.
- See how bourbon is made, and get a taste! Tour the Buffalo
Trace distillery at the venue site. See their web site for more
information. Also, several other distilleries on the Kentucky
Bourbon Trail are nearby.
- See what to do and where to stay and eat in Frankfort. VisitFrankfort.com
- Places to Stay
- A block of rooms is usually reserved at the Capital
Plaza up until 2 weeks prior to the evenr or until they are all
booked - mention NPFF when making reservations. An alternative would
be the Hampton
Need a place to park your RV? Elkhorn
Campground and Still
Waters Campground are nearby. Tent camping facilities are not available
this time of year due to lack of water and bathroom facilities. American
Whitewater (Elkhorn) Acres is not zoned for camping and American Whitewater
has a no camping policy.